Dear Contigency,


my dear contingency,
that is not so contingent after all
you are perfect
perfectly ensnared
by words, your words, 
As words set and seen

each time they say ‘you always be yourself’
Watchful of the snare
To become yourself  Is to become the very words
of others
All you need is a thought to be
And ‘the what’fore-set and foresee

And here are words I cast onto you:

I set and seen you shine
onto a blackhole’s humbly dreams

Thank you,
for breaking my unrecognised conceits,
Within and without your double-bind conceits

my once overlooked star
the perfect and the beautiful
my idealised other
my once pure answers 
my pre-figuredly perfect contingency
my chosen last seconds to endearing destruction
of my closest thing to a self 
my water of phantom-like future selves
my reign of fearful hope
My never mine once at all

I knew when I overlook thee
that once I look at you,  you’ll overtook me
and you have taken me away with you
Often far without me 

Now that I have looked at you
and I may never unlooked at you again
And the margin of our unheard selves has set
At the distance lies I, a footnote of your angry poetry
a poetry that does not need any I
a pure subject to you
the overlooked once overlooker
The observer of the snared
who caught in your snare

from your imminent oblivion
I cast the very nature of our struggles
And I struggle you no longer
In words by words I set and said
to meanings I defy