Excrutiate 'Press Enter'


you, my love
my annihilation machine
my projected violent other
my ceaseless endearing purgatoric introjector 
This desire to have you in my control 
has left me strangled in-between beings
with excruciating knowing
and devastating unknowing
consuming you, consuming I at liminal inertial choke 
as if forever stand still in forever just before explosions
my very coreless hydrogen atom
my theoretical anti-matter 
you suspend my deprivations of you in the proliferation of excesses 
oh, locus-less excesses…
broken fragments of stabbing non-disguises
‘unbearable’ is thus an understatement
my past and my future skewed in time excesses 
of your presence/absence within, without…
endlessly brutally orient and reorient their possibilities and my lack thereof
agonizing in the proliferation of limitless becoming
breathing the absence of less than an absence
it sucked in my lungs to the abyss of unconditioned fiery void 
Even death has disarmed
nowhere I can live nor burn
in ever re-materializations of you,
a non-sensical, an un-sensed, satiated non-satiated you
my one draconian 'I'(s)