Peripheral Gaze

we looked at each other
for days In a peripheral gaze 
architecture blushed in our complexions
sensing our mirror cartography 
of feelings or simple text within 
funneled in droplets of smile
unshrugged, unsighed
by possibilities of binary answer
by ubiquitous toxic days

I face my thoughts when I gaze your veil of signifiers
peculiarly bashful in your peripheral presence 
whatever I were or am signified by ‘you’ those days
or ever 
we are engaged in this obscure interface

what signals under-currently 
through our thoughts, talk, chat, silence…
they were puzzling, 
deep space triggering curiosity
esoteric fucking cryptography 

we didn’t want these gaze interlocks
nor to limit our realities
by a silly peripheral limbic system in action
so we restructured these peripheral strongholds
from our dragons-selves 
who want to devour each other
salivating alien-like desire
and my hope for resistance 
is neither in oxitocyn disruptors
nor critical factors

you are not invisible to me
on the contrary
the space around you is breaking grounds to where I stand 
so I block my sight,  I subtle you down 
there, I could breathe you more than what you stand sublime for
my cells may digest you with all your fantasies
that made you edible yet unreadable
I could metabolize these undifferentiated senses of you
in the absence of you  
whatever this breed of you overwhelmingly represents

our colliding peripheries
splashing love-like gravitons 
its particles were walled and guarded 
curdly yeastly sweet
fermented and in-flamed
and most of all 
it was cold, fuzzy, blurry
under-theorized
probably non-existence
just like ‘home’ 
the very abyss of non-existence

we do not hold nor empathize 
nor flirted with titans door 
risking pandoras of oceanic consciousness 
excruciating knowledge of current being
its interface is such our peripheral gaze. 
that moves mollusk-like in collective dreams
ever creating intangible realities
in each second that falls to the past
competing to identify themselves with matters in 
the overrated “now”

but you'll hold and empathize